Standard Features Of The Lofted Barn Garage
One of the most outstanding features of the lofted barn garage is the overhead storage loft. The barn style roof of this garage allows for more overhead storage than is usually available in a portable garage. We’ve included many other standard features that make this garage shed a great value and a valuable addition to any property. You can expect this garage shed to last for many years. If you don’t need the loft you might be interested in our utility prebuilt garage.
- 4 x 4 treated skids: 8’W (3), 10’W (5), 12’W (5), 14’W (7)
- 2 x 4 treated rim joists 16″ on center (center joists not treated)
- Tongue and Groove PerformMax Waterproof Floor
- 2 x 4 wall framing 16″ on center
- LP Smartside Siding with 5/50 Year Warranty! – Painted or Natural Stain
- 1 x 4 SmartSide or red fir trim
- 1 – 46”wx73”h single door on 8’ wide buildings & 60”wx73”h on all other buildings
- All doors 2 x 4 framing and adjustable steel braces
- Keyed door latch & heavy duty hinges
- Trusses 24″ on center
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheathing
- Choice of 30 year dimensional shingles or 40 ~ year metal roof
- Aluminium drip edge on all roof edges
- 2 – 8″ x 16″aluminium air vents (one on each end)
- 12 year Top to Bottom warranty!
More Lofted Barn Garage Photos in Montana
A lofted barn garage on your property doesn’t have to be an eyesore. Instead, we believe that our barn garages can become a beautiful part of your property. By combining the right colors and thinking about how those colors blend in with the surroundings you can design a garage that will add value and appeal to your property. We’ve compiled a few photos of portable garages that we’ve built in the past to get the inspiration rolling. See our cabin with a loft for ideas about turning a similar building into a living space!