Standard Features of the Utility Prebuilt Garage
One of the reasons that the standard features of this utility prebuilt garage are included is to make sure that your garage shed will last for many years. We build with 4×4 pressure treated skids and 2×4 pressure treated floor joists so that the foundation of our prefab garages are protected from rot and decay. Be sure to compare features when shopping for a portable garage since not all builders include the same features.
- 4 x 4 treated skids: 8’W (3), 10’W (5), 12’W (5), 14’W (7)
- 2 x 4 treated joists 16″ on center
- Tongue and Groove PerformMax Waterproof Floor
- 2 x 4 wall framing 16″ on center
- LP Smartside Siding with 5/50 Year Warranty! – Painted or Natural Stain
- 1 x 4 SmartSide or red fir trim
- 1 – 46”wx73”h single door on 8’ wide buildings & 60”wx73”h on all other buildings
- All doors 2 x 4 framing and adjustable steel braces
- Keyed door latch & heavy duty hinges
- Trusses 24″ on center
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheathing
- Choice of 30 year dimensional shingles or 40 ~ year metal roof
- Aluminum drip edge on all roof edges
- 2 – 8″ x 16″ aluminum air vents (one on each end)
- 12year Top to Bottom warranty!
More Photos of Utility Prebuilt Garages in Montana
We’re proud of the utility prebuilt garages that we’ve built for past customers and we display them here for you. As you browse these photos imagine one of these garage sheds on your own property. We can build any one of these garages for you. Or if you have another idea we would love to discuss it with you and make your dream a reality. See our utility shed if you decided that you don’t need a garage door.