Standard Features of the Mt Lair Prefab Cabins
The stunning beauty of the prefab cabin in the featured photo above is due in part to the 3′ porch on the front side. We’ve included many other standard features that enhance the durability and user-friendliness of this cabin. Check out the list below when you’re comparing cabins between builders. Not all builders include all of the features that we consider essential in a prefab cabin. We also build cabins with a loft.
- 4 x 4 treated skids: 8’W (3), 10’W (5), 12’W (5), 14’W (7)
- 2 x 4 treated joists 16″ on center
- Tongue and Groove PerformMax Waterproof Floor
- 2 x 4 wall framing 16″ on center
- LP Smartside Siding with 5/50 Year Warranty! – Painted or Natural Stain
- 1 x 4 SmartSide or red fir trim
- 1 – 46”wx73”h single door on 8’ wide buildings & 60”wx73”h on all other buildings
- All doors 2 x 4 framing and adjustable steel braces
- Keyed door latch & heavy duty hinges
- Trusses 24″ on center
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheathing
- Choice of 30 year dimensional shingles or 40 ~ year metal roof
- Aluminum drip edge on all roof edges
- 2 – 8″ x 16″ aluminum air vents (one on each end)
- 12 year Top to Bottom warranty!
Photos of Prefab Montana Cabin
We provide these photos of prefab cabins that we’ve built in the past for your viewing enjoyment. If you would like to see any one of these cabins in your backyard we would love to have a conversation with you! We can build a portable cabin exactly like the cabins pictured here or we can build to your dreams. Contact us to discuss your cabin project. Or see our Brookside pre built shed with a porch.