Standard Features of the Portable Barn
Our portable barns are loaded with features that make these sheds more durable and easier to use. Although this mini barn is more economically priced than our other portable sheds it is built with quality materials that will withstand harsh weather and moisture from the ground. This portable barn will give you a long term solution to your need for convenient storage at your home or business.
- 4 x 4 treated skids: 8’W (3), 10’W (5), 12’W (5), 14’W (7)
- 2 x 4 treated rim joists 16″ on center (center joists not treated)
- Tongue and Groove PerformMax Waterproof Floor
- 2 x 4 wall framing 16″ on center
- LP Smartside Siding with 5/50 Year Warranty! – Painted or Natural Stain
- 1 x 4 SmartSide or red fir trim
- 1 – 46”wx73”h single door on 8’ wide buildings & 60”wx73”h on all other buildings
- All doors 2 x 4 framing and adjustable steel braces
- Keyed door latch & heavy duty hinges
- Trusses 24″ on center
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheathing
- Choice of 30 year dimensional shingles or 40 ~ year metal roof
- Aluminum drip edge on all roof edges
- 2 – 8″ x 16″ aluminum air vents (one on each end)
- 5 ~ year Top to Bottom warranty!
Portable Mini Barn Storage Photos
Sometimes you just need fresh ideas as you look for a portable barn that blends in with the other buildings on your property. We’ve put together this collection of mini barns that we’ve built for past customers to get your imagination rolling. If you see a building that you like we would be happy to build it for you! Are you looking for more than storage? See our prefab garages and cabin sheds.